- 1 x 400g tin Borlotti Beans, drained
- 1 x 400g tin Cannellini Beans, drained
- 1 x400g tin Chickpeas, drained
- 1 x 400g tin Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 x 400g tin Casalinga Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Casalinga Vegan Chilli Pesto
- 8 Free Range Pork Sausages
- 300ml of Vegetable Stock
- 100ml Dry White Wine
- 1 fresh, Red Medium Hot Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 fresh, Green Medium Hot Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium Red Onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Casalinga Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- Sea Salt, to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and chillies and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon.
2. Cut 4 sausages into chunks about 3cm thick, add the cut and remaining sausages to the pan and fry for about 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Increase the heat to high, add in the wine and cook for 2 minutes to allow the alcohol from the wine to evaporate.
4. Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer. Add all the beans, tomatoes and rosemary.
5. Cook on a medium heat for 40 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the sausages are tender.
6. Remove from heat, add in the chilli pesto to taste, season with salt.
7. Serve each dish with chopped chillies and fresh rosemary as garnish.