1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, add the polenta and reduce heat to low and cook for 3 to 5 minutes stirring continuously until soft and thickened.
2. Remove saucepan from heat, let cool for 3minutes and then stir in the pesto until evenly combined, add salt to taste and mix again.
3. Spread the polenta evenly onto a 20cm x 13cm baking tray and about 1cm deep, leave to cool for about 20min.
4. Once set, cut the polenta into 2.5cm wide batons
5. Preheat a griddle pan, brush the batons with oil and gently fry for 5min on each side until crisp.
6. Serve hot or cold onto a sharing board alongside some Casalinga Semi-Dried Tomatoes and a chilled Prosecco. Delicious!
Repeat this process if you would like a variety of flavours for your polenta bites, each batch makes around 8 slices of polenta bites. We would highly recommend pairing Casalinga Basil, Beetroot & Vegan Chilli Pesto’s