1. Toss the courgettes in a bowl with the extra virgin oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt
2. Heat a griddle pan on a high heat, grill the courgettes until charred on both sides. Remove, once cool assemble the slices onto a starter plate.
3. Grill the halloumi cheese on the griddle pan for about 1 minute on each side. Remove and dice the cheese into about 1cm cubes.
4. Toast the pine kernels in a frying pan until they begin to brown. Remove and set aside.
5. Put the rocket pesto into a small bowl and add extra virgin oil to thin it out slightly. Drizzle the courgettes with as much pesto as you like.
6. Sprinkle the pine kernels and halloumi all over and garnish with basil leaves.
7. Season with salt.